ALL SAINTS’ DAY MASS SCHEDULE
Thursday, October 31 at 6 pm – Holy Family, McGregor
Friday, October 1 at 8:30 am – St. James, Aitkin
Friday, October 1 at 10 am – Our Lady of Fatima, McGrath
CCW Save The Dates:
- Sturgeon Lake DDCCW (Duluth Diocese Council of Catholic Women) – October 29, 2019
Hunter’s Mass scheduled for Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at Our Lady of Fatima Chapel.
Masses Scheduled at Our Lady of Fatima Chapel (McGrath)
Please note this schedule is subject to change due to priest availability. Check back regularly for the most up to date information on mass schedule.
- Friday, November 1 – All Saints’ Day – 10:00 a.m.
- November 3, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- November 17, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- November 24, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- December 1, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- December 8, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, December 9, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- December 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- December 22, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 25 – Christmas – 10:00 a.m.
- December 29, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
Holy Hour at Holy Family Thursdays from 5-6 pm.
Adoration and Vespers – Holy Family
Holy Family will now offer a Holy Hour every Thursday evening from 5-6 p.m. This hour will include quiet time to be with the Lord, Vespers and Benediction. You may come for the whole hour or just stop in for a few minutes to pray.
TO REACH FR. DAVID: 763-227-7968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 218-927-6581, email email@example.com
SEE FR. DAVID FORSMAN’S INTRODUCTION AND BIO ON THE STAFF PAGE UNDER HIS INFORMATION AND CLICK ON “LEARN MORE.”
BULLETIN ANNOUNCEMENT: SEE OUR NEW BULLETIN ON THE “Bulletins” page.
SEE THE “WORSHIP SCHEDULE” PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT OUR LADY OF FATIMA AND THE UPCOMING MASS SCHEDULE.
Are you an actual member of Holy Family? You may think so because you have been attending faithfully, but have you actually ever filled out a Parish Registration form? If you are not sure, please complete a registration form and return it at your convenience. (Single young people out of school are requested to register as adult members.) An Application for Membership form can be found on the “About Us” page at the top. It is an Adobe Acrobat .pdf file which you can open and print to fill in your information and drop off at or mail to the church. You can also find these forms in the Narthex of Holy Family Church.
THE HINGE: This is the newsletter of the Duluth Diocesan Council of Catholic Women. Find it on the Ministries page–under Council of Catholic Women.